|Reference # :||20-12948||Title :||Business Solutions Analyst|
|Location :||Stamford, CT|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/30/2020 / 06/30/2021|
You will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive projects and business process improvements.
• Collaborating with Development team to prioritize and manage releases
• Documenting a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
• Streamlining the process of reporting system related issues
• Help Product Owner and team write high quality user stories explaining business problems
• Translating business & technology strategies into detailed requirements and deliverables.
What we're looking for:
• Experience: 1-3 years of business analysis and project management experience.
• Education: Bachelor Degree (Information Technology, Information Management).
• Exceptional problem solving capabilities: Able to solve complex problems, thinking creatively, and using data to tell a story. This includes the ability to quickly grasp complex business and technology problems and drive them to resolution.
• Drive / Passion: You are passionate about the experience and delivering uncompromising quality. Self-motivated & accountable, with a high level of commitment to responsibility.
• Communication skills: You're an excellent verbal and written communicator capable of eliciting client and stakeholder feedback and documenting clear requirements in a remote working environment.
• Organization skills: Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• Leadership: You've demonstrated a proven track record of driving continuous product improvements ranging from bug fixes to new features and deliverables. Action-oriented and driven to achieve results and build trust with both business partners and internal developers.
• Influence: You must demonstrate a high level of collaboration and strong negotiation skills.