Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader who has consistently grown double digits, creating opportunities for rapid advancement? Do you enjoy building relationships and helping customers find solutions that allow them to focus on running their business more effectively? Do you have a great work ethic, enjoy learning about technology and meeting new people and have a goal to work in a competitive field where the rewards are based on your performance? If this sounds like you, we are currently seeking a Business Solutions Consultant to join our growing team in Montrose, CO.
You will be responsible for promoting the following products and services: Office technology solutions and service plans, interactive boards, IT service offerings, VOIP and cloud solutions, managed print services and business supplies.
- This person will promote all products and solutions to new and current clients through prospecting and cold calling, targeted accounts, lead resources and current client referral sources.
- This person will be responsible for account management and achieving expected business results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- This person will be responsible for introducing new products, offering promotions, and assisting to resolve customer issues.
- This person will be responsible for contract negotiation and submission, and account documentation.
- This person will work with Specialists as a liaison to complete projects and continue building relationships with existing accounts.
- We are looking for high energy professionals with experience working in sales and business development, customer service, account management or a related field that requires prospecting for new business and handling a high level of rejection.
- We would also like to talk with less experienced candidates with a combination of education and/or experience through athletics, internships or work experience that has developed skills in business, competitiveness, and resilience.
- We're looking for people who are competitive, positive and goal driven.
- We're looking for candidates who have a strong desire to work in a customer focused environment with excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- We offer full training for all solutions and welcome candidates to apply from various industries.
Candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check (no felonies or convictions that are theft or violence related) prior to hire and candidates must have a valid Driver License and reliable transportation.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a 39k base, aggressive commission and bonus program, manufacturer incentives, a cell phone allowance and vehicle allowance, medical, dental, vision, uncapped paid time off, life insurance, 401k, company paid trips and events as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement.