Are you interested in a career where you aren't behind a computer in an office all day? Do you love to meet new people and provide solutions that help businesses succeed? Are you resilient, goal driven and prefer to be rewarded for your personal achievements? If this sounds like you, we are seeking high energy and highly motivated individuals to join our winning sales team. We offer full training, clearly defined expectations, a proven process and an award winning service team to support your success. We offer a lucrative and uncapped commission plan, multiple bonus opportunities, contests, trips, team events, volunteer opportunities, a great benefits package and a rapid growth environment with opportunities for advancement in an amazing culture.
You will be responsible for promoting a diverse portfolio of cutting edge technology solutions including: Office technology equipment solutions and service, interactive boards, managed IT service offerings, VOIP, managed print services and business supplies. This is a territory based sales position and requires local travel daily.
- Promote all products and solutions to new and current clients through prospecting and cold calling, targeted accounts, lead resources, and current client referral sources.
- Manage accounts and achieve expected business results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Introduce new products, offer promotions, and assist customer service team to resolve customer issues.
- Contract negotiation and submission, and account documentation.
- Collaborate with specialists as a liaison to complete projects and continue building and leveraging relationships with existing accounts.
- A proven track record of success working in sales, business development, customer service, account management or a related field that requires prospecting for new business and handling a high level of rejection or a combination of education and/or experience through athletics, internships or work experience that has focused on developing skills in business, competitiveness, and resilience.
- Competitive, positive and goal driven.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong desire to work in a customer focused environment with excellent time management and problem solving skills.
We offer a $39k base, bonuses, a competitive commission structure, full benefits, sales contests, company trips, contests and events; happy hour events, company golf outings, sporting events and group charitable events as well as many other great perks.
Candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to hire and candidates must have a valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.