- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, science, engineering, supply chain, etc.)
- 4 years of tangible work experience in product, process improvement, project management, consulting, or strategy or related experience
- Superb analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to develop data-driven recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to present findings and recommendations to senior leadership, key stakeholders and external partners
- Skill in influencing others, critical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects
The Business Strategist is a self-starter, highly analytical and data-driven, and they crave process adherence. Most importantly, this individual is committed to improving our operation and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. This team member should be able to transition between data analysis, daily operations and technology with ease to drive the business at both the operational and business levels.
- Improve automotive sales center efficiency and growth through process improvement, UI/UX, technology enhancements or features, lead analytics, training, etc.
- Build business cases for prioritizing new product features and pitch to relevant business leaders; consider buy-vs.-buy trade-offs in making recommendations
- Drive and manage initiatives that focus on implementing new features, campaigns, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements
- Analyze and implement lead marketing contact tests and strategies to continually improve results through timing, frequency, channel, user experience and outreach strategy
- Thoroughly document and train on all new processes, procedures and strategies
- Support day-to-day operations, troubleshooting issues, partner communication and contact center routing/lead changes
- Build and cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization and external partners
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide leadership escalation, prioritize and execute projects, balance business needs vs. technical constraints, ensure quality and drive bottom-line results
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers, we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. We have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.