Apex Systems is currently seeking a Business Support Analyst for a large client here in Jacksonville, Fl. If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email resumes to Josh Feeley at email@example.com
- Reviews business processes and activities and provide detailed analyses.
- Incumbents identify trends and problems, evaluate practices, conceptualize new processes and activities and build a business case for implementation, integration or conversion.
- Incumbents recommend, implement, integrate and manage changes, as well as communicate the changes.
- Incumbents analyze operations, processes, etc. to isolate, identify and understand basic principles governing various phases of business to promote optimum efficiency.
- They may also participate in or lead projects.
- Performs enrollment and maintenance updates.
- Ensures accurate and timely research, resolution, loading and maintenance of provider demographic data for office, hospital based physicians and ancillary providers.
- Synchronizes data among multiple systems.
- Resolves provider data discrepancies and applies appropriate pricing methodologies and contractual arrangements to facilitate accurate and timely resolution of provider claims payment issues.
- Resolves provider data and payment discrepancies and applies appropriate pricing methodologies and contractual arrangements to facilitate accurate and timely resolution of provider claims payment issues
- Supports projects and work initiatives directly related to provider data by providing subject matter expertise and update of applicable systems.
- Participates in User Acceptance and system testing and analysis in support of new functionality, new system processes and business rules/requirement changes.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178