Turner Industries Group is looking for a self-motivated, team player to join our Corporate IT team in the role of a Business Systems Analyst. This position is located in Baton Rouge, LA. The primary function of this position is supporting our Field Accounting Support Services (FASS) team for time entry, maintainingcurrent systems, and generate innovative solutions for future business problems.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily support to the FASS department in all areas of their operations
- Understanding the different Time-Entry Processes implemented by FASS Department and how they function within the JDE-E1 Accounting System
- Providing Support to FASS whenever new client sites are acquired, or contract changes are made to existing clients that impact how labor cost is transmitted
- Assisting the FASS department in making Payroll Deadlines for our employees; analyzing data swiftly to resolve data error problems
- Learning and utilizing our Reporting Tool: ReportsNow(DAS) to familiarize with file structure and presenting solutions to FASS to improve business processes
- Familiarizing and cross training on all HCM areas which primarily includes: Benefits, Payroll, Personnel and FASS-Time Entry
- Strong analytical andtroubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems and Decision Sciences (ISDS), Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management
- JD Edwards experience is a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to manage large workloads and meet set deadlines.
- Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented and self-sufficient in record keeping, and conduct his/her self in a professional manner.
- Candidate must be able to work on projects as a team.
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.