Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive adoptions for DSF across domains like, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Other bets etc.
- Define requirements for building integrations with 1st party and 3rd party IAM, GRC systems
- Develop governance models and help teams define SecOPS models from scratch
- Directly work with Product lead to define requirements for any of the products gaps for implementation
- Technical degree required; MS/BS Computer Science or Math background highly desired (In lieu of degree, 8+ years relevant work experience).
- Possess 5-7 years of implementation/consulting experience related to identity & access management, application data security configuration ( BI Tools, API's , etc. )
- Deep data analysis and Profiling expertise to analyze data and systems is a must
- Experience in setting up and driving Data Governance across business domains like Finance, Legal, Marketing, HR, etc.
- Keeps abreast latest technology directly and indirectly related to cloud computing infrastructure and APIs.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and a data-driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges.
- SQL knowledge is a must have. Some scripting experience in Python or similar tools will be helpful
- Understanding of legal, information security and privacy frameworks, e.g., ISO 27001, Safe Harbor Frameworks, GDPR.
- Experience with IAM tools and systems - federated identity management, Endpoint protection etc.
- Experience working within software development, information security, database or Internet-related industries, security engineering, privacy engineering.