Driving Innovation. Together.
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide always better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy. Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the financial services partner of choice to our dealers and customers by delivering innovative solutions that support the sustainable growth of THM, Logistics, and HMS businesses.
TICF Mission Statement: We will do this by engaging the talent and passion of people that are committed to helping to carry the load, contributing to society, and continuous improvement.
Why This Job Exists: Job Summary/Scope of Impact
The TICF Business System Analyst is responsible for working closely with business partners to understand business goals to develop IT solutions. The BSA will coordinate and oversee the work of other BSAs acting a mentor to junior and mid-level business analyst. As a BSA, you will be viewed as an expert on the process and best practices for conducting requirements practices.
What You'll Do: Major Accountabilities
* Production/Operations Support. (25%)
* Serve as a subject matter expert and provide support to end users for existing applications and audit requirements.
* Ensure system standards, code and documentation is recent and maintained in a central, and secure repository
* Utilize technology and process knowledge to identify process implications of technology and process changes and recommend process improvements.
* Manage AMS partners' activities, ensuring adherence to Service Management, and holding the vendors accountable to service levels.
* Project Delivery (50%)
* Facilitate requirements gathering session, create business requirements documents and work closely with the development team to deliver a quality solution.
* Create test plan/scripts and execute test scripts to ensure solution meets requirements and business goals
* Create, evaluate, and present complex technical business cases, "as-is" and "to-be" business processes, "current" and "future" technology integration design recommendations to colleagues, management, business customers and vendors
* Explain complex application functionality in a manner that can be understood, articulate ideas and solutions to influence others toward a desired outcome or solution; answer technical questions to support the case
* Other Computer-Related Occupation Responsibilities (25%)
* Some combination of the tasks below will be core part of your major accountabilities:
* Understand the future direction of business and the IT impact on the business.
* Utilize knowledge of key business metrics to proactively identify complex areas of improvement; determine whether improvement can be achieved through process changes or technology enhancement; negotiate solutions with the customer
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment while performing your core job responsibilities, including:
* Evaluate possible courses of actions and make decisions or recommendations on the courses of action that should be followed.
* Interpret and Evaluate current policies and processes. Identify opportunities to improve these policies and processes. Lead initiatives to drive these changes.
* Assist the organization in their Agile transformation.
* Participate in recruiting and onboarding new resources.
* Champion own career through self-development plans; actively soliciting coaching and feedback and participating in internal and external development opportunities.
Working Relationships, Management and Decision Expectations/Authority
* You will be working closely with end-users across the business to understand their needs and goals and with technical teams to develop solutions
* Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
* Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
Who You Are: Experience, Training & Education
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
* Agile experience
* Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
* Strong understanding of Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
* Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
* Strong in use of business analysis tools such as, Microsoft office suite, visualization, and requirements management tools to interpret, condense, and communicate complex graphical and statistical information
* Experience supporting a "High Touch" customer with real time needs and requirements
* Experience in some form of Financial Service industry
* Experience with financial audits, SOX controls and other regulatory institutions and practices
* Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio)
* IVR/Telephony/Call Center domain experience (example: Genesys or NICE)
* Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience -- including work experience in documenting process flows and work with development team to deploy automation
* Working or managing Chat bots is a plus
* Experience with UiPath is a plus
* Builds Trust - Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization's core values.
* Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good of society.
* Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
* Be practical and avoid frivolity.
* Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, homelike atmosphere.
* Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
* Communicates Effectively - Expresses self clearly, both in writing and in speaking. Is thorough, yet concise, and is consistently straightforward. Creates clarity. Readily shares information with others.
* Support Change & Innovation- Always supports change initiatives in a positive way. Proactively embraces change. Look for new ways of improving your day to day processes. Partner with your leadership team to support the top organization initiatives to achieve business goals.
* Customer Focused - Expresses a consistent passion to exceed internal and external customer expectations, makes customer satisfaction a priority in all organizational decision making. Treats all associates like a best customer. Acts with a sense of urgency when responding to customers and coaches others to do the same.
* High-Performance Team Player -- Proactively seeks new ways to continually learn and develop. Takes initiative and strives to consistently exceed expectations at all times. Addresses conflicts/concerns through the appropriately avenues in a spirit of cooperation. Creates appropriate SMART goals aligned to the top business objectives.
* Achieves Results - Overcomes obstacles to achieve results that set high standards for others and that positively impact the organization.
Turn Toward Great Benefits
* Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle lease and purchase program
* Medical, dental and vision insurance (plus more)
* Generously matched 401(k)
* Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled