Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting Bonneville Power Administration’s (BPA’s) Transmission Engineering and Technical Services, Internal Operations (TEB) organization. The position will focus on a combination of Business Systems Analysis and Solution Development, using various development tools and SharePoint in support of Transmission Engineering and Technical Services (TE). The Business Systems Analyst 3 will facilitate the analysis and definition of current-state processes, recommend and develop solutions that integrate the various Portfolio, Project, GIS and Asset Management systems. The Business Systems Analyst 3 will develop and maintain the SharePoint architecture, permissions and governance for Transmission Engineering and Technical Services (TE). They will define best practices for TE SharePoint site design and usage, and create a consistent user experience. The position will also support both large transformational initiatives as well as desk-level improvement initiatives within TE. This position will support no-code development and custom solution development within SharePoint and desktop tools and systems to support portfolio and project management, project scheduling and project financial analysis. The Business System Analyst 3 must possess strong communication and facilitation skills, as well as a proven record for navigating amidst ambiguity. This position will require coordination with BPA’s current support organization with IT in order to establish clear roles and responsibilities and service level agreements between the business and IT organizations.
Engineering & Technical Services is responsible for implementing the Transmission Capital Program, providing technical support for the Transmission Maintenance Program and providing real property services to the agency. This organization provides services supporting the capital program that include: project management, engineering, design, specifications, contract construction management, construction inspection and commissioning services. Projects include transmission lines, substations, control and protection systems, telecommunication facilities and nonelectric facilities. Services supporting transmission maintenance include developing maintenance standards, field and laboratory testing services, specialized technical training, equipment failure analysis, high level equipment and systems expertise, spare parts sourcing, and development of advanced maintenance techniques. Technical experts promote the development and integration of advanced technologies to improve system reliability and reduce costs.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 12 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of business systems analysis and progressively more technical in nature.
- SharePoint development experience including expert level experience developing SharePoint composite/no-code solutions consisting of web parts, lists, libraries using SharePoint Server 2010/2016.
- Ability to develop and manage SharePoint content types and taxonomy to improve document management and search functionality.
- Advanced to Expert level knowledge of SharePoint permissions.
- Advanced to Expert level knowledge of SharePoint Designer (especially workflow creation).
- Advanced to Expert level knowledge of InfoPath.
- Advanced knowledge of Visio and/or other flowchart tools.
- Advanced to Expert in MS Access Database.
- Ability to design and create MS Access Database solutions from scratch.
- Advanced VBA, ADO/DAO and Access SQL skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of user interfaces, navigation form and subforms.
- Experienced in repair and enhancements of existing MS Access Database solutions.
- Experienced with front-end and back-end database components.
- Experienced with SharePoint integration.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems or a directly-related technical discipline is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems, or a directly related technical discipline is preferred.
- Expertise in PowerShell, CSOM, and .NET development (specifically for SharePoint Web Parts).
- Experience in Project Management roles.
- Experience in Jama Contour or HPQuality Center.
- Energy/utility industry experience.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.