This position is responsible for running the implementation of assigned system projects for commercial lending. You will get to apply specific lending knowledge with systems technology capabilities to solve business problems. The main objective is to meet the information needs of the business unit. Do you love being a part of the design, installation and maintenance of complex system projects and be responsible for development of business requirements? This role will do that and you will lead product vision, strategy, development and execution to establish excellent, industry-leading, well-adopted products. Handle the entire product lifecycle, from strategy to tactical activities. Apply specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing conversations with customers and non-customers. Drive solutions across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and product positioning. Analyze potential partner relationships for the product. Work with product partnership team to define the short-term and long-term overall technical strategy and the mechanics necessary to support an ecosystem at scale. You can author requirements for development teams using Agile and Scrum principles, and participates in the full development process.
- Work on complex projects and systems, and projects are typically cross divisional lines and include multiple databases that talk to other systems.
- Lead and coordinate the rollout and consult with users and vendors for needs assessment.
- Write detailed analysis of users needs, prepare required documentation, presents research and recommendation to management.
- Identify solutions, methods or systems that improve productivity.
- Monitor implementation and user happiness.
- Provide support services that may include system maintenance (research problem, solve and test complex system related issues, handling monthly release process of work requests, or developing and leading documentation of the system related fields/policy information online for user access.) May also develop system related procedure/manuals, and provide system training.
- Independently conducts studies of new technology and recommends changes based on these findings.
- Lead, conduct and facilitate meetings.
- Play a role in the development and implementation of strategic technology plans and produce project plans. Direct solutions to system/business problems. Handle and resolve complex project issues.
- Do you have 5 or more years of in-depth business knowledge and system design?
- Is there Salesforce or nCino experience in your past work?
- Are you a person with strong analytical and project management software skills?
- We typically prefer to have several years of previous project management and supervisory experience.
- A thorough knowledge of applicable systems, reporting capability and user functionality of system.
- You should have a strong technology background.
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills to be successful.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver products in an agile environment and have gathered and transformed product feedback into actionable requirements.
- Familiarity with Scrum principles and experience with Salesforce is helpful.
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal company policies and procedures, loan documentation and security, audit and regulatory requirements impacting the system.
- Show strong leadership and consulting skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.