Business Systems Analyst
Our mission at HubSpot is to Help Millions of Organizations Grow Better. Our FinTech team contributes to that mission by developing and supporting the technology that drives our financial, billing, and payments infrastructure. We strive to provide a world-class purchase and billing management experience for our customers and serve as a technology partner for our Finance organization in order to deliver on strategic business initiatives.
FinTech Business Systems Analysts are responsible for managing the internally-built and third-party financial systems we use to run our business. Our portfolio includes billing, subscription management, finance & accounting, payment processing systems, and more.
In this role you will work on a dedicated team responsible for solving mission critical business problems. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and internal business partners to continuously improve our products and the systems that underpin them.
In order to be successful, you will need to be able to combine business process knowledge with deep technical understanding of related systems and software to help identify and implement scalable solutions.
Business Systems Analysts at HubSpot have a few things in common: they have an eye for scale with previous success in implementing scalable products / systems along cross-functional teams, they partner with operations teams and other business partners to understand pain points and areas of opportunity, and thrive in an ever-evolving, fast-paced landscape.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become an expert in our FinTech ecosystem and have a clear understanding of the current pain points and business problems that the company is facing
- Analyze and uncover root causes for problems and work closely with PMs, designers, engineers, and data analysts to implement the best solutions
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Build customized solutions on our third party applications
- Spec, build, and monitor system integrations
- Relentlessly focus on quality - quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Leverage data to identify areas of high impact
- Work under pressure - it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
What we are looking for:
- An exceptional collaborator
- Experience managing financial and e-commerce systems (billing, payments, or ERP systems)
- Experience with data analysis - SQL / Looker experience is a plus
- Clear communication
- You are adaptable and have demonstrated pivoting your role, strategy, or perspective based on new information or business needs
- Demonstrated proficiency at navigating ambiguity
- Empathy for our customers and end users
If you like solving hard problems, become energized in high pressure situations, and want to work with amazing peers - please apply and come help us make HubSpot an even more successful company.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in our offices. Visit ourcareers websiteto learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.