WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Creative and collaborative environment boasting 16+ years of experience revolutionizing healthcare benefits from enrollment to administration
- Backed by one of the most recognizable brands in their industry and a Fortune 150 company
- Technology savvy culture with continued investment in software products with 3X growth over the last year alone!
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Exceptional opportunity to make an impact on the ever changing and dynamic healthcare industry
- Tenured manager with a collaborative outlook; great role for someone looking to be a part of building technology with peers
- Flexible work environment with heavy visibility to senior leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborating with Scrum Master and Project Manager. Communicating project updates at daily standups, along with supporting system changes with timelines.
- Partner with developer to identify bugs in the software, new features and test for Quality Assurance.
- Document business processes and development solutions.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 4+ years of experience
- The ability to create and provide detailed reports and present to stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of various Agile methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of the SDLC.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- SQL/Database and technical writing
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or business-related field.