Large Venue DAS Construction Program Manager
Location: Walnut Creek, CA or Sacramento, CA
***All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at email@example.com
- Advanced Project Manager with extensive experience in construction and deployment of neutral host DAS systems in a large venue.
- The Project Manager must be flexible in managing the workflow of the project, including interacting with the customer, subcontractors, construction firms and internal team members.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the project budget and project plans. Candidate must be a strong project leader who is well organized, self- motivated, articulate, accountable, and detail-oriented.
- This person must demonstrate strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and be capable of driving milestones and deliverables in daily/weekly/monthly meetings to ensure the project meets an aggressive build schedule..
- Bachelors or Associates degree and extensive experience with DAS, venue, and construction projects.
- 5-7 years experience with large scale DAS construction projects
- Comprehensive understanding of neutral host DAS and general network engineering best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of project management, financial processes, financial reporting, contracts and resource management.
- Local to the SF Bay or Sacramento areas, with the ability to be on site in Folsom or Walnut Creek daily
- Experience with G-Suite, Excel, MS Project a must
- Familiarity with iBwave, CAD/Revit helpful
- Establish and maintain daily project plans and action item register trackers as required; work directly with internal and external resources.
- Drive project management of large venue build project
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure milestones are being met.
- Coordination of third party contractors, in coordination with Construction Manager.
- Coordinating multi carrier neutral host DAS and Small Cell projects utilizing various equipment OEMs
- Maintain project requirements documentation.
- Scheduling and managing project deployments and commissioning.
- Providing timely, concise updates & status reports to internal management team.
- Communicate construction notice-to-proceed requirements to tenant & contractors.
- Manage all project closeouts, including site walks, punch list item completion, document scanning, site binder, and accounting.
- Ensure all construction related documentation (Permits, as-built drawings, etc.) is incorporated into company project filing system. (Scanned and hard copies)
- Handle day-to-day project level customer, contractor, and internal communications verbal and written.
- Lead daily/weekly conference calls and attend project meetings at specific locations as required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178