- Provides facilitation, expert guidance, and training for business stewards and other stakeholders in project management requirements within the HHS-mandated Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) framework.
- Proactively support the NCEH/ATSDR work community by performing advanced tasks in local
- IT governance and CPIC activities, as well as EPLC stage gate coordination for development, operations, dispositions, and business analysis for a portfolio of 50 IT projects and systems.
- Complete critical customer-facing work assignments to fulfill needs for IT functional and technical requirements definitions, workflow analysis, gap assessments, system proposals, technical writing, data calls, and budget and cost management.
- Compose standard operating procedures for IT asset management and related processes, and edit related work products; provide substantial Quality Review guidance for project team deliverables.
- Compose key Project and Portfolio Management documents including Quality Control and Metrics Plans and a Configuration Management Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Provide input, editing, and review of Business Process modeling for role-based workflow and management tracking of office portfolio elements and events.
- Formulate time-critical task planning, communications, detailed slide presentation decks, calendar and invitation logistics, and material preparation for Information Resources Governance Board (IRGB) meetings for annual investment selection data calls.
- Direct meeting with the Information Systems Security Officer and InfoSec team to identify and document IT security and privacy task areas, with timely delivery to leadership.
- Must have experience in EPLC and OMB Federal, and CPIC Governance processes for development projects, budgeting and security standards.
- Experience developing detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans, training materials, and status reports.
- Excellent Organization, Presentation, and Communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8-10 years related experience with 3-5 years of direct relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance.
Knowledge of Public Health and CDC & IT Security project standards.
AMDEX Corporation offers a competitive salary package and attractive benefits package.