What’s in it for you?
AcceleronPharma is looking for a Business Systems Analyst, Legal & Compliance Applications who will serve as the primary point of contact for the Acceleron Legal & Compliance teams as it relates to the design, development, support, and maintenance of applications. In partnership with the business, this role will assist with Governance and future roadmap related activities. The Business Systems Analyst will collaborate with key stakeholders in the business, along with IT colleagues, to identify and deliver technology solutions in support of the business’ strategy and goals.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as the IT Business Partner for Legal & Compliance functions.
- Review potential business process improvements in pursuit of driving efficiencies and meeting business needs
- Oversee a portfolio of projects, releases, and enhancements, assuring quality and timeliness of delivery while remaining within allocated budget limits
- Manage relationship with strategic software vendors and service providers
- Liaise within Acceleron IT to support business in driving initiatives and goals.
- Champion enterprise IT initiatives (i.e. Office 365 Rollout & Teams) across supported business groups
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Serve as Platform Owner for various Legal and Compliance systems (i.e. ContractsDB, Medispend, SharePoint…).
- Manage platform roadmaps to marry business objectives with application features and new technologies.
- Proactively monitor and maintain system health, provide training and production support.
- Analyze business needs, define requirements, evaluate software solutions, drive implementations.
- Provide technical support, data analytics, integration support, and security/risk management for our Grant (CyberGrants) applications
- Generate reports, presentations, spreadsheets, memos and other documents for the Legal Department, internal/external clients and/or the senior management team, as requested.
- Review and tracking outside counsel spend.
What are we looking for?
- BS degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or related technical discipline with 2 to 4 years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting supporting legal/compliance teams
- Experience with enterprise applications and SaaS systems; integrations, enhancements, upgrades, and operational support procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new systems and tools based on conceptual understanding of technology
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Experience managing Legal systems (such as contracts management systems, E-signature, E-Billing) or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements including FDA and EU guidelines
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Experience with legal/contract and compliance systems desirable