The Business Systems Analyst for The Fountainhead Group, Inc. will be responsible for the analysis of corporate database information by analyzing requirements; designing, creating and maintaining computer programs and SQL scripts. They will also provide ERP and technical support to user community.
The Business Systems Analyst position requires strong business skills, knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and supply chain concepts in addition to SQL Server database.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software
- Test new releases of business applications to identify potential advantages and/or issues
- Analyze report requests from personnel and generate their required report data, seeking approval for reports based on sensitive data.
- Create and maintain programs that automate tasks and reports.
- Provide ERP support to personnel.
- Work with and help maintain Active Directory, ERP user access.
- Work with the team to establish standards, policies and procedures to provide high quality deployment and support to ensure The Macomb Group receives full functionality and benefits from the products and services in IT.
- Maintaining and developing extensions to existing modules in Prophet 21 (Epicor P21) and development of business rules utilizing C# and MS Visual Studio
- Developing and maintaining reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, and MS Excel
- Diagnose and resolve user problems with business applications
- Resolve support issues through the application's vendor as needed
- Investigate, recommend and implement new applications and processes
- Bachelors or Associates in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent field of study with a minimum of two (2+) years of applicable experience
- 2 years experience
- Applicable experience supporting SQL Server based ERP is required. (Epicor is preferred)
- SQL programming a must.
- Experience implementing/supporting eCommerce is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with management and end user community. Candidate must have effective presentation and training skills.
- You must be able to effectively collaborate in a team environment and also produce independent results.
- You must have strong project management and organization skills and be able to educate end users on business applications and resolutions in a prompt and professional manner.
- Prior knowledge of Manufacturing/Logistics desirable
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to The Fountainhead Group, Inc., 23 Garden Street, New York Mills, NY 13417. No Phone calls. The Fountainhead Group Inc. is an AAE/EEO employer.