Business Systems Analyst (Oracle EBS)
Support the development, implementation and usage of Information Technology and management information systems within the Oracle eBusiness Suite of applications. Working in partnership with the business relationship managers, super-users, end-users and technical team, ensure full adoption, effective usage, and efficient deployment of our IT solutions. Effectively manage the change control process, gathering the end-user requirements, designing system solutions and delivering to the business.
- Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity, and enterprise process integration.
- Support the Sales and Service Customer Service and Repair Technician end-user community by providing research, analysis and problem resolution to team members.
- Effectively manage the IT change control process, gathering the end-user requirements, preparing functional specifications and communicating IT priorities and delivery status to the business.
- Using strong analytical, consultative and communication skills, gather and document business requirements.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture.
- Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance.
- Work with release manager, business relationship managers, end users and offshore teams to test and deliver Oracle EBS enhancements
- Minimum 4 years, preferably in manufacturing industry setting, information technology experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other 4-year degree focusing on information technology
- Oracle Quoting, Order Management, Pricing, Deport Repair & Service
- Full knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies
- Strong use of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Be dissatisfied with status quo with a thirst to introduce change
- Worked in onsite-offshore model
- Energetic team player with a can-do attitude
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, for positions requiring access to export-controlled goods and technical data that are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR), MKS Instruments. Inc., may have to obtain an export license from the U.S. Government. As such, applicants for these positions, except “U.S. persons” (generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals (holder of a US Passport), lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees), may be subject to an export license review process. Employment is contingent upon issuance of the license
Business / Systems Analyst