Torrid is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their Oracle Retail Merchandising team to solve their Merchandising, Planning, Allocation, Omni Channel, Enterprise Integration and Reporting needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conducting requirements gathering sessions with Business Leaders to define systems/process requirements, solutions options, and function as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Document business requirements, business cases and functional specs
- Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure they meet business requirements
- Leading discovery analysis and requirements gathering that support the strategy.
- Design, development and administration of Retail Merchandising Suite
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues.
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- This person must be able to work under minimal supervision, must have strong verbal and written communication skills and skills to mentor Junior Team Members
- Ensures that existing and new applications meet ongoing/evolving business and end-user requirements, and department and systems goals.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates in-depth end-user reviews for existing and new system or application.
- Developing detailed software development and upgrade project plans.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of integration and reporting services.
- Develops and communicates training and documentation for end users, coordinates and/or holds clinics and other user-related activities as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years of IT experience in a retail company.
- Experience with Oracle Retail Suite of products (Merchandising, Pricing, Invoice Management) preferably V16 or above on a SAAS platform.
- Familiarity with data integration solutions in situations requiring Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Experience using Jira for Application Lifecycle Management
- Project management knowledge with a good understanding of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.