Business Systems Analyst
Apex Systems has an exciting opening with one of our Healthcare clients here in San Diego. Please read the below job description and send your qualified resume to email@example.com
The BSA will act as a liaison between end-users/customers and the IT department. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and end user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. Works under limited supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
1. Interview end-users/customers to define business process and business requirements for complex software builds, modifications and enhancements.
2. Define and document requirements to assist in the development of software specifications to include use-cases, flow charts, report mock-ups, and business rules.
3. Ensure that projects are completed on time, accurate to defined specifications within budget.
4. Provide support to software development and QA staff as needed.
4. Provide technical consultation services to customers relating to the company’s business processes, system requirements, and other technical issues.
5. Demonstrate ability to appear for work on time, follow directions from a supervisor, interact well with coworkers, understand and follow work rules and procedures, comply with corporate policies, goals and objectives, accept constructive criticism.
6. Other responsibilities as assigned based on business needs.
No Supervisory Responsibilities.
The BSA will be highly technical and must have a thorough understanding of business analysis and definition of software requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories.
3-5 years experience working in business analysis.
Experience with software development life cycle.
Experience in Agile Software Development methodology.
Experience in a high volume, high transaction environment essential.
Expert Knowledge of Oracle database and SQL skills
BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178