- Analyze business challenges, processes, applications and functional needs for improvement opportunities
- Develop cost side of business cases for the identified opportunities; advise on the business department’s development of the benefit side of business case
- Understand business issues to design and deliver effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct formal presentations on the solution, objectives, and scope of proposed solutions
- Translate business requirements into functional, non-functional and technical specifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area. Minimum 5 years of experience participating in the SDLC (Software Development Cycle).