Charlie’s Produce - Who We Are
Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
Monday – Friday/ 8 hour shift, hours are between 7a – 6p
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who has a strong understanding of financial reporting and information systems. The ideal candidate would have the ability to gather data from numerous sources and compile it into information that can be simply and successfully used by various stakeholders, including shareholders, divisional General Managers and departmental Managers. Monitoring and maintaining data integrity would also be a priority.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties, related to financial reporting and information systems
- Research and recommend improvements based on trends and technology advancements that affect the company and the industry
- Compile and distribute various financial reports on both a regular and specific-case basis
- Monitor accesses and activity to maintain security, internal controls and data privacy
- Establish, maintain and improve business workflow, by utilizing trend information and available technology
- Establish and track key business metrics
- Ensure user confidence in reporting by maintaining data integrity
- Various other tasks related to improving the company’s performance, through data analysis and systems advancements
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer-covered College Program
- 401(k) available
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Ideally, 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or related role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and affect change where required
- Strong Excel skills
- Broad conceptual thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent process documentation skills
- Experience with SQL, Dynamics (Great Plains), AS400, Tableau, DocLink (Altec) is a plus
- Ability to pass drug test
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.