If you are interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Systems Analyst
• Serves as liaison between customers and development departments during the initial phase of product development. Meets with end uses to understand business processes. Gathers and documents functional, system, and data requirements. Creates detailed technical specifications and data models for development of new or modifications to existing products. Ensures projects remain on schedule and all target requirements are met. Uses development specifications to create detailed test cases and analyzes results. May perform quality assurance testing. Analyzes results of product testing to ensure product solution matches the documented business need. Assesses available technologies and recommends solutions to development team. May play a key role in the training of customer and technical support personnel.
• This project is focused on moving from the Avaya legacy phone system to a new platform Amazon Connect.
Required Skills (and years of experience): TOP 5 SKILLS NEEDED
• Self Starter with a results driven approach. (3 years) – This individual will be the most junior team member on a team of top technical talent. This team moves very quickly. Organization skills with the ability to self-organize and create structure for the team.
• Experience with Agile software projects. Flexible to change of scope and priority.
• JIRA and/or Github experience (2 years)
• Technical Specifications and documentation of requirements (5 years)
• Ability to build out workflows and process mappings. (2 years)
Preferred Skills: (NICE TO HAVES)
• Call center experience. Avaya and/or telephony knowledge.
• Confluence knowledge. Specifically, One wiki.
• Ability to write detailed use cases and acceptance criteria
Required Soft Skills:
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, from business stakeholders to call center users.
• Situational awareness. Ability to recognize and differentiate appropriate settings where questions and lower level detail collection is appropriate.
• Excellent Communication skills
How will the performance be measured?
• The completeness of Sprint objectives and the level of stories written.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178