The IT Business Transformation Manager is responsible for partnering with the JELD-WEN business functional area(s) assigned and define, develop and deploy process and solutions that eliminate business problems and drive business growth. This Role will work with the Functional area leadership to create, manage and execute the technology vision that align with the global IT strategy. He or she will be responsible for enabling the IT Business teams to plan and deliver on the commitment by coordinating with different IT service teams and business teams through proper definition and management of all Functional projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Execute strategic vision for the business by aligning with the IT Leaders and Functional Leaders to deliver on yearly Goals and Objectives.
· Weekly / Monthly reviews with Leadership of projects to ensure delivery of commitment tasks, dates and deliverables.
· Build Partnership with the functional business leadership to drive business initiatives by enabling technology solutions for the specific functional area(s). With continuous review of status, prioritization and issue resolution.
· Align, communicate, manage and prioritize key business initiatives to ensure delivery.
· Facilitate business value projects through IT service teams to delivery key priority projects for the Functional area(s).
· Manage their teams (If applicable) work schedule and delivery on commitments.
· Proactive, strong communication, continuous improvement attitude both in Business process and technology solutions.
· Manage all projects, tasks, dates, value tickets, resources in alignment with standard work providing continual visibility of project progress.
· Maintain a 3/5-year plan for business goals and strategic technology targets, this includes Business Applications, Technology enhancements (Sync IT Ops), New technology developments, end of life transitions and others that allow the business function to meet its business goals
· Research, participate in technology forums to maintain updated potential solutions
· Work with other Technology teams to streamline Projects / Support requests within their business functions, this includes: Application Delivery, Catalog, Data, IT Ops and Global IT teams
· Review and entertain improvement ideas relating to technology, utilize metrics to track and review implementation before and after rollout
· Work with Business users and IT Application Support / IT Ops to eliminate Severity1/2 and drive KTLO to sustain
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree (preferably Computer Science, Information Technology or Systems Engineer);
· Master’s in business administration is desirable
· Minimum 6+ years in the Manufacturing industry
· Process development experience for Customer focused business functions
· Ability to write comprehensive business and Technology briefs
· JELD-WEN requires candidates that display a high standard of workmanship and integrity, work independently and as part of a team and will also possess the desire to improve their individual skill sets as required.
· Strong leadership, motivational, and project delivery skills
· Committed to project success, and ability to work effectively with all levels of management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
This position will be based at JELD-WEN Corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina with 10% percent out of-area and overnight travel expectations.
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.