Busperson is overall responsible for clearing tables, carries supplies, busses trays and serves water by performing the following duties listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains supply levels at services stations.
- Cleans and resets tables.
- Busses dirty dishes to dish room.
- Serves water to guest's immediately when seated.
- Assists Food Servers.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area, including floor, flor drains, walls, trash bins, refrigerator and carpet.
- Ensures proper and economical use of equipment, supplies and facility.
- Ensures that assigned work area is maintained in safe condition.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- Must be able to work where station is located this includes smoking areas of the casino.
- Must be available to work ANY given shift in a 24/7 industry.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified individuals must be able to regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to taste or smell; occasionally require to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs and/or frequently up to 50lbs. Must be able to work in different work stations which include smoking areas. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have active California's Food Handlers Certificate/Card for this position.
Opening in November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team members.
Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success of the Casino.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a reputation for offering the finest professional service and customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.
*** MUST BE 21YEARS OF AGE***