This is a Part Time Position
Overnight schedule from 2:00 am to 10:00 am
At Champions Social, our team is incredibly diverse in our interests, backgrounds, and personalities. What brings us together is our shared commitment to continuous development, positivity, and service to others. We believe that leadership comes not from titles, but from relentlessly pursuing standards of excellence, pushing ourselves to grow into better teammates and better people.
As a Busser/Backback, you are the backbone of our club. You are tasked with assisting in food and beverage service as well as general maintenance tasks around the club.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in the food and beverage service by filling ice, stocking bar and beverage station.
- Assist in stocking restrooms with needed supplies.
- Maintaining a clean environment in the club.
- Help unload deliveries.
- Notify supervisor/manager of any suspicious or unusual activity and/or transactions in a timely and responsible manner.
- Perform all other related duties as requested.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must pass background screening.
- $13/hr + Tips