Our Winning Family Starts With You!
At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is everything. We're All Family Here! Check Out this short video to learn more:
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Busser Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
As a busser, you play an essential role in delighting and serving our guests while keeping our restaurants spotless, sanitized and safe. Our bussers ensure the dining room is always clean, disinfected and an inviting atmosphere for our guests to enjoy. As a busser, you will assist our servers in providing excellent service to ensure guest satisfaction, as well as a firm commitment to the highest safety and sanitation standards.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest busser!