Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Featuring a 180-degree panoramic view visible from either inside or from the spacious outdoor patio, this restaurant will offer fresh fish, and grass-fed meats with a welcoming bar and an open-design casual dining room sourcing only quality ingredients and highlighting simplicity in preparation.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Provide outstanding service to members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, following proper steps of service.
- Wipe down all service trays with fresh sanitizer water daily.
- Bus tables.
- Stock supplies and maintain full ice supply for side stations.
- Put away product delivery items.
- Transporting prepared food from kitchen to floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure expo food items are covered and dated. Discard expired items.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist servers during operating hours to help meet business demands, i.e. refilling guest drinks.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Inspect and clean coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware.
- Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Always wear gloves when handling food.
- Cross train among other positions within the restaurant.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort property.
- Attend department meetings and other required trainings.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.
- Interior of hotel, dining room and restaurant kitchen, with occasional travel around resort property as needed.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.