Explore Career Opportunities at Taco Diner
M Crowd Restaurant Group is a collection of boutique restaurants, searching for talented individuals who want to help build a legacy one great restaurant at a time.
Our first restaurant concept, Mi Cocina, opened in 1991 with a modest 12 table space in the Preston Forest neighborhood of Dallas, TX. Mi Cocina was a pioneer in upscale Tex-Mex cuisine with a focus on serving families the highest quality ingredients with warm, respectful service. The result? People lined up out the door daily, and a Mexican restaurant legend was born.
Following a passion for creating innovative dining concepts, M Crowd Restaurant Group opened its second Mexican food sensation, Taco Diner, and then a fine dining restaurant named The Mercury.
From our humble beginning of one restaurant with a handful of employees to multiple brands and thousands of team members today, we welcome you to explore career opportunities at M Crowd.
Come grow your career with M Crowd! One of the many reasons M Crowd is unlike other restaurant companies is because most of our leaders are promoted from within.
To “wow” our guests through extraordinary service, fresh quality food, in an inviting environment.
Grow the company to create even more career opportunities.
A Culture of Familia and Respect
- Respect Each Other
- Respect the Guest
- Respect the Food
- Respect the Company
- Respect Yourself
Summary of Position: As a busser you are responsible for helping out wait staff and bartenders. A busser is not the front line of service but their strong attention to detail and attentiveness is what is needed to thrill our guests. Serve guests, water, salsa and tortilla chips upon their arrival, and provide refills as needed. Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
What we Offer:
- Fun place to work with exceptional and diverse team members
- Career development
- Interview on the spot
- Flexible schedules: Full-time or Part-time
- Competitive pay and Annual Reviews with merit increase potential
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Free meal during work
- Free company-provided shirts or chef coats
- Annual team member appreciation event
- Fast track career path opportunities into Management
- An amazing company culture of Familia and Respect
- Generous dining discounts at company-owned restaurants
- Discounts on items like gym memberships, mobile phone, theme parks, movie theaters, live shows, etc.
- And more!
What you Offer:
- Team player with great attitude
- Hospitality heart
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Must have authorization to work in the US
- Basic computer usage skills (front of the house)
- Basic kitchen knife skills (back of the house)
- Must be alert to customer needs
- Ability to carry and lift small and large trays up to 40 pounds
- Beliefs and behaviors that reflect integrity and discipline
- Food handler certification
- Alcohol handler certification if serving alcoholic beverages