Qualified candidates must be guest-focused, results driven and committed to achieving the highest standards in food safety, quality and sanitation. One week of training will be provided for all employees.
We offer competitive wages with flexible scheduling and real advancement & growth opportunities!
* Immediate short-term disability, dental and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation
* Shift meal discounts
• Clear plates, silverware, linens and glassware from tables after guests leave. Take items to the dish room and sort in the appropriate areas for washing.
• Communicate with servers and host to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service
• Sweep, mop vacuum floors throughout the restaurant
• Empty trash containers on expo, at the service station behind the bar