- Handling high volume crowds in a timely manner
- Maintaining a safe & professional work environment
- Contributing to a dedicated team while exceeding service standards
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- High volume experience is preferred
- Works cleanly and efficiently under pressure
- A passion for impeccable service & guest satisfaction
- Open availability/flexible schedule
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
We're a culinary group dedicated to providing best-in-class dining experiences for one-of-a-kind events, cultural centers, professional settings, restaurants, and cafes.
Our goal is simple: we're here to make you happy. And our people work tirelessly to ensure that your experience meets and exceeds every one of your expectations.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer