The busser's primary responsibility is removing used dishes, glasses and flatware, and preparing tables in a professional manner for new guests. This role serves to expedite seating guests in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Removes dishes, glasses, flatware and any other items from table following guest's meal.
- Clean and professionally prepare table for new guests in accordance with company standards.
- Performs cleaning side work as assigned.
- Keeps bus stations clean, stocked and organized.
- Assists in overall ongoing maintenance of facility.
- Supports waiters and kitchen staff in other duties as required.
- Take care of the needs of all guests at all times.