We are looking to add a Busser/Food Runner to our team. See below for details and to apply for the position. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Assist servers as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests.
- Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Remove tableware between courses - Clear and reset tables after guests leave. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Promptly clean tabletops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required.
- Know all table numbers and sections - Communicate with servers and host(ess) to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Team player, with honesty and integrity.
- Able to work at a fast pace and able to carry a large tray with food from the kitchen/food preparation area to any table in the restaurant.
- Previous experience in the industry is a plus.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) and much more!
The Resort at Longboat Key Club is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing will be conducted as part of the pre-placement examination. The company also conducts post-offer employment verifications, motor vehicle, and criminal background checks. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactorily completing the checks outlined above. The Resort at Longboat Key Club is also an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.