This position is located at Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas. Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please visit http://texas.rangers.mlb.com to learn more.
Under the direction of the Restaurant Manager, works with servers to deliver food and beverage orders from kitchen to guest tables, in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Part-Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 16 years old.
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs.
- Clears tables and wipes down each table
- Delivers order from kitchen to guest tables in an efficient and timely manner.
- Carries trays with food and beverages back and forth between kitchen and dining area.
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food.
- Set up and work for the restaurant & catering parties, as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Completes opening and closing side work as assigned; cleans off and wipes down work area and carts needed and at the end of event/shift.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
Education & Experience:
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain Food Handling certification every two (2) years.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift.
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand.
- Good mobility to maneuver between tables or within narrow spaces. Ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures – required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.