Since 1999, Granite City Brewery & Cadillac Ranch have been on a mission to build and foster a community of beer fans for life. That is our #1 focus in all our 32 locations across 15 states. We are passionate about sharing our love of craft beer and made from scratch food with the amazing people who visit our locations each day.
We are looking for passionate bussers who will uphold Granite City’s high standards. We make every night out a celebration. In this role, you will ensure that our guests are having an unforgettable evening filled with great hospitality.
- Not only do you like to communicate with others, but you also like to maintain a clean work area
- Teamwork, thinking ahead and keeping stocked condiments and serving areas are key to success
- A great busser has a positive attitude and ability to clean up spills, carry dishes and remove trash in a timely fashion
- You will be a great addition to an amazing work environment where people are well trained, respectful, safety conscious and excited to come to work each day
- Ability to amaze guests with your exceptional and timely hospitality skills
- Demonstrated Time Management excellence
- High School education or higher preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Receive great pay and countless growth opportunities with Granite City. Join our team and discover why Granite City Brewery has won national awards for Best Restaurant, Best Brunch, Best Patio, Best Beer, Best Martini, Best Burger, and many more, including the prestigious Nation’s Restaurant News Hot Concept Winner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.