*If you would like to attach a resume to your application, you must do so at the time the application is submitted*
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer. Today, Torchy's Tacos operates dozens of locations across multiple states, all with the determination to deliver on our "Damn Good" food promise. The Torchy's Family prides itself on talent, diversity, and one hell of a work ethic.
Purpose of Position:
The Busser maintains a clean and welcoming environment for the guests. They maintain the cleanliness of the dining room, outside patios and bathrooms of the restaurant for the comfort and safety of our customers. Will require detailed cleaning before and after hours.
- Sweep and Mop dining room, bathrooms and BOH as needed
- Clean up spills and ensure a safe environment for patrons
- Pre-bus tables when appropriate
- Clean windows and maintain walkways and entrances/exits of restaurant
- Pick up trash in the parking lot
- Clean and stock beverage station, highchairs, and trash cans
- Restock all service areas as necessary
- Cleaning bathrooms before opening and monitoring throughout the day.
- Assist customers as needed.
- Follow all cleaning lists and perform extra cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Take out all front of house trash
- Power wash outside areas based on manager’s daily cleaning lists
- Set up sanitizer buckets at all trash stations
- Make sure table bases and chair legs are cleaned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Food handlers and TABC certification required
- MSDS trained
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds
- Knowledge of chemical dilution
- Standard safety procedures training