Busser/ Food Runner
Salary Grade TBD – Hourly
Accountable to Management
Here’s the Scoop . . .
We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
The Big Picture
If you thrive on creating a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring the dining rooms are clean, free from trash and debris, and the tables are properly set, then this is the job for you.
You’re Good At:
- You are super tidy and like to make sure the tables are clear, cleaned and reset quickly between seating’s.
- You keep work stations, dining, bar and slide areas well stocked with plate ware, glassware, and silverware, linen and paper products.
- You like a clean restaurant, both inside and outside; you sweep and mop floors, wipe down work stations, walls and furniture, and carry tubs into the kitchen.
- You ensure that restrooms are cleaned, stocked and orderly.
- You understand and keep to weekly cleaning duties.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun.