Stoneridge Creek is currently hiring full-time and part-time Bussers for our Dining Rooms. The bus person is responsible for assisting the wait staff with table service in the Community dining rooms. This position requires all standards of fine dining service be met and exemplary customer services is provided to all residents.
- Assists in clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables.
- Assists in the stocking of bus stations.
- Serving bread baskets, bottle water and beverage where required.
- Assisting in breakfast, lunch or dinner food service where required.
- Keeps all tables, chairs, and floor free of crumbs and debris.
- Carries and runs food trays as needed.
- Assists with dishwashing and distribution of clean dishes as needed.
- Sets up and breaks down tables and settings for various events.
- Assists managers and supervisors as directed in other duties assigned.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understand requests.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, supervisors and peers. Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
- Ability to work in a safe manner complying with all department and Community safety policies and procedures.
About Stoneridge Creek:
Stoneridge Creek is a large Continuing Care Retirement Community on 50 acres in Pleasanton, CA in the Bay Area. Community consists of over 400 Independent Living Units in Villas, Town Homes and Apartments as well as a Healthcare Center consisting of 68 Skilled Nursing beds and 74 Assisted Living Apartments.
Stoneridge Creek strongly promotes its STAR values which are: Service to residents and colleagues (S), Team Success (T), Aiming for excellence (A) and Doing the Right thing (R).
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Stoneridge offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://stoneridgecreek.hrmdirect.com