The Busser is one of the most supportive roles we have in the restaurant. As part of the service team, they impact the guest throughout their whole experience. From setting tables, to communicating with the other work groups without their partnership we would not be successful. As a busser you will be working in a fast paced environment, using your ability to multitask to execute each shift to the standards of service.
All crewmembers provide friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond at all times. Each crewmember contributes and excels in a team service environment. You will be responsible for understanding and following all company standards and guidelines, and performs opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Some high school education.
- Current CA Food Handler’s Card.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the busser standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Clear and reset tables according to the restaurant’s guidelines, keep bus stations stocked with supplies.
- Communicate with front desk and servers to ensure efficient service and Guest satisfaction.
- Follow restaurant’s service standards when serving and assisting Guests (e.g. refilling water glasses).
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness throughout shift.
- Contribute to the restaurant team by assisting whenever needed.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Maintain restaurant standards of hygiene and sanitation follow all Health Department regulations.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Leave duty after reporting to manager.