Seasonal roles available-Oct 2019 to May 2020
Responsible for providing friendly, attentive and efficient service to the members and guests, removing and carrying trays/dishes/food to and from kitchen and dining areas.
- Set up rooms and dining areas properly and neat according to supervisor/function sheets
- Assist co-workers in carrying trays of prepared food from kitchen to dining area
- Continually check on tables and clearing as needed
- Return all used and dirty dishes to kitchen after use
- Reset tables as necessary
- Assist wait staff/servers whenever necessary
- Set up of dining room for next day according to specifications and directions
- A minimum of one year's experience.
- The ability to lift and carry heavy (15-25 lb.) trays/dishes required.
- Polishing silverware
- Keeping work area clean
- Assisting food runners/servers with any setup duties prior to shifts
- Adhere to all service standards
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous busser or food runner experience a plus
- Lifting and carrying 15-25 lb. trays of food and beverages, is required
- Perform any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned
- Neat appearance, courteous manner and good interpersonal skills
- Punctuality and a good attendance record are expected
Apply on our website at:
Drug Free Workplace