Work within one of Miami's top high-end Meat Distributors, Named by PerishableNews.com as the 'Specialty Meat Marketer of the Year! Do you want to further your butcher career, sharpen your craft, and work with an established company? Apply today!
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Packaging and weighing
- Heavy lifting
- Work with the production to maximize to the output of trim for further processing
- Use sharp knives and tools responsibly
- Ideal candidate will have worked with meat products before.
- Prior experience with portion cutting meat
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Able to stand 8 hours per day in a cold environment