Kelly Services is actively seeking a Buyer (Logistics) for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience: 2-5 Years of professional experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to generate detailed meeting minutes
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
This role will be responsible for assisting in the tracking and management of supplier capacity enhancement projects. The buyer will work cross functionally with SCM, Purchasing, Sales and various other departments to track and contribute to supplier capacity enhancement projects.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily basis
• Collaborates with suppliers and internal SCM team for root cause identification of supplier capacity concerns.
• Tracks supplier payments for capacity enhancement projects.
• Develop reports to monitor capacity budget performance on weekly, and monthly basis.
• Performs weekly follow up with SCM counterparts to review open capacity projects and next steps for resolution.
• Tracks status of open supplier capacity enhancement projects.
• Coordinates with various business units to confirm supplier capacity needs for current model increases.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.