BUYER - Materials and Inventory
Oil & Gas Service Company
Arkos Field Services is a leader in the O&G Compression field services, Engine/Compressor overhauls and Machining/Repair industry.
Procurement and expediting of goods and services for machine shop compression related projects in the natural gas service industry. Procurement negotiation is an essential aspect of the position. Essential duties include continuity of the Vendor and Item Master maintenance records.
- Check, and Receive all incoming requisitions
- Fax or E-mail out RFQ's to vendors for price and availability
- Receive and evaluate bids by price, delivery, payment terms, and completeness of bids, FOB point and determine if AFE's, Hold Harmless agreements and Insurance Certificates are required.
- Clarify and resolve any unidentifiable items with the Operations and /or Maintenance to insure correct material is received
- Review all bids and select successful vendor while keeping in mind price, delivery and method of shipment i.e. UAF, RAF, and ROF
- Create and assign Purchase Order and verbally advise the Vendor of Purchase Order Number, Shipping Instructions, Confirm Delivery, Part Numbers and Manufactures Number
- Resolve any and all material receipt and invoice discrepancies
- Secures goods for inventory; process supplies requisitions received from departments
- Processes purchase orders, requisitions and accompanying invoices for payment on stores inventory items
- Accepts deliveries and reviews orders received for accuracy and condition of merchandise
- Maintains computerized inventory records
- Shipping and Receiving function for the District location
Benefits Package - Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and matching 401k Plan.