Maintains operations by purchasing materials, equipment, and supplies for the manufacturing side of our company while also Coordinating/Expediting deliveries of materials or rental equipment as needed to various jobsites in California/Nevada/Arizona. You will also provide pricing to assist sales for the commercial general contractor side of our business.
* Determines purchasing requirements by reviewing inventories and purchase requests.
* Determines specifications by analyzing use requirements; consulting with users.
* Identifies suppliers by researching materials, equipment, and supplies availability; evaluating alternatives; verifying supplier performance record and certification.
* Obtains quotes by forwarding requirements to supplier and relaying to sales.
* Places orders by negotiating price, terms, and delivery.
* Ensures materials, equipment, and supplies availability by tracking and expediting delivery.
* Reviews order acknowledgements, confirmations and invoices.
* Resolves discrepancies by comparing purchase order to delivery documentation; obtaining credits and refunds.
* Maintains historical records by filing and retrieving purchasing documents.
* Improves quality results by analyzing materials, equipment, supplies, and supplier reliability; recommending changes.
* Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends if requested.
* Logistical ability as it relates to meeting construction schedule(s).
* Updated safety training and implementation of IIPP. Handles safety reports and issues for employees. Confirms Safety/OSHA compliance as Safety Coordinator.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Bilingual (English/Spanish), Inventory Control, Organization, Supply Management, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Tracking Budget Expenses, Vendor Relationships, Building Relationships, Determination, Decision Making, Positive Attitude, Multi-task in Deadline Driven/Fast Paced Business in Perris, CA.; Proficient in Excel/Word/Microsoft Outlook, Experience with MAS90-Purchasing Module a plus.