- LOB Materials Manager owns Finished Goods, Raw Material and WIP Inventory of the LOB, setting stocking and replenishment strategies in order to achieve AOP Goals on Inventory and Line Fill Rate / OTTR.
- Responsible for the LOB's Raw Material Inventory at the respective Manufacturing Sites.
- Drives the SIOP Supply Planning Process of the LOB to Corporate SIOP Reqirements.
- Owns Finished Goods Inventories at DCs and Factories.
- Responsible for the Finished Goods Plan For Every Part Process / PFEP.
- Sets Stocking and Replenishment Strategies Push vs Pull to support Maximum Service with Minimum Inventories to meet AOP.
- Responsible for 3rd Party Buy To sell Operations.
- Responsible for the DC and 3rd Party Supply Planning Process and Supply Reviews According to Corp SIOP v7 requirements.
- Rolls up the Site Supply Reviews with the Finished Goods Supply Reviews to the LOB Supply Review and represents ISC in the LOB SIOP Cycle.
- Works as a team with the Site and Multisite Leadership respective to an LOB.
- Perform root cause analysis for OTTR / PD / Inventory on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Cooperate and share / escalate relevant information with Demand / Supply planning organization.
- Through, training, coaching and Mentoring Supports.
- The implementation of the Standardized Site Supply Planning Processes according to Corporate.
- Implementation of the site RM PFEP Processes to Support Corporate SIOP V7 requirements and to ensures the Best Practice sharing between Sites.
- LOB SIOP Process, working closely with Business Leadership / Sales, Marketing, Finance, Prod Man, Demand Planning.
- LOB NPI Process / PAC.
- Has a total view of the LOB from an Inventory, Delivery and Quality Point of View.
- The ISC Point of Contact to the LOB / Business for Demand Planners, Product Managers, RPGMs.
- Owns the 3rd Party Cycle Time Projects.
- Shares Best Practices between LOBs.
- SIOP Process / Demand Supply Synchronization / Weekly.
- SIOP Process Portfolio Questions / Supply Issues / Weekly.
- Supplier Issues, Supplier Development, CT reduction, NPI / Weekly.
- LOB SIOP Process and ISC Issues / Monthly.
- Tactical Operational Topics, Production and Materials Planning / Daily.
- Interco Honeywell Supply Issues / Weekly.
- Supplier Issues, Supplier Development, Cycle Time Projects, SIOP Process Supplier Forecasts / Monthly.
- BA/BS Degree required.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com