Buyer/Purchasing Specialist Needed in Clemmons, NC!!!!
Our company designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, we are committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
We participate at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives. Monitors performance of suppliers. Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes. Evaluates areas of opportunity to leverage material acquisitions. Tracks data to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes. Negotiates with suppliers and analyzes suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and to determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records. May prepare request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
- Sources, negotiates and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization
- Experience with Machined Company
- Knows way around a machine shop
- The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Range from $45,000-$85,000