|Reference # :||19-07469||Title :||Buyer|
|Location :||Richardson, TX|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/08/2019 / 12/27/2019|
- Candidates with experience in a tech buyer/planner role are preferred.
- SAP Experience highly preferred
• 4 year Bachelor's degree. (Business, Supply Chain)
• 3- 5 years' purchasing experience working with manufacturers, fabricated material and/or electronic component suppliers.
• Ability to negotiate a number of different commodities: PCB's, electronic components, cable, cable assemblies, and metal fabrication.
• Experience working with high level MRP system and planners to analyze and revise MPS to reflect changes to domestic purchase orders.
• Expertise on freight forwarding, duty and customs regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, (written, verbal, presentation).
• Strong attention to details, highly organized, proficient in Microsoft Office, Strong Excel Skills, & SAP knowledge.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment