US Citizen, Drug Test & Background check required
Six to twelve month assignment Monday through Friday
SAP experience is required
Our client is looking for an individual with the ability to drive efficiencies in supporting the Supply Chain team.
-Defines the required purchases or deliverables by planning, scheduling and monitoring the movement of materials, goods or services throughout the product life cycle
- Utilizes SAP and MRP in the planning, monitoring, and launching of production work orders and outside process orders in support of Operations’ objectives, on time customer order fulfillment, and various materials' objectives like inventory optimization
- Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services, and/or special tools
- Reschedules in case of design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs and other interruptions
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Skills: Knowledge of procurement/planning best practices and experience with managing tight development program deadlines in the aerospace and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems
- SAP experience required.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solves complex problems and exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools
Education:Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.Min.5 years of relevant experience
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.