Job ID: req578
Facility: Frederick: ATRF
Location: 8560 Progress Dr, Frederick, MD 21701 USA
The Frederick National Laboratory is dedicated to improving human health through discovery and innovation in the biomedical sciences, focusing on cancer, AIDS, and emerging infectious diseases.
The Biopharmaceutical Development Program (BDP) of Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. supports the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and other government agencies through the development of novel agents for first-in-man clinical studies.
- Procurement of materials, scientific equipment, services and supplies
- Obtain quotes, capital equipment, prepares requirements for subcontracts
- Collaborates with scientific staff for procurement needs, monitoring of orders, expedites orders
- Possession of an BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in a related field (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education). Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency.
- In addition to the educational requirements, a minimum of five (5) years Purchasing experience
- Experience with credit card and blanket order experience, preferably government regulations
- Experience with leases, service agreements, subcontracts, accounting systems
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Purchasing experience
- Familiar with Cost Point
- Familiar with pcMRP or inventory system