1. Answers questions from customers, clerical staff, insurance companies, and physician offices.
2. Makes outbound calls to obtain appropriate documentation for reimbursement of orders shipped.
3. Identifies and resolves patient complaints.
4. Verifies customer benefits via phone, fax, and web portal.
5. Reviews and approves documentation received by third parties, for submission to payor's.
6. Documents activities in ERP system in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
8. Conducts routine tasks as directed, under clearly defined guidelines.
9. Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
10. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.