1. Develops vendor management strategies to improve performance and compliance metrics, and drive customer experience and revenue growth.
2. Monitors and manages vendor performance on a regular basis, ensuring vendors are held accountable for their performance and adhering to company compliance standards.
3. Manages a team of vendor management professionals. Coaches direct reports to improve and effectively increase production, and overseeing transactional programs for team.
4. Oversees all vendor management tasks, ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met.
5. Oversees vendor onboarding, aligning onboarding processes to reflect business values.
6. Evaluates vendor relationships and recommends terminations as necessary.
7. Responsible for understanding and enforcing purchase contracts policies and procedures (indemnification, amendments, etc.).
8. Builds strategic vendor relationships, working effectively and closely with internal leadership and assigned vendors to identify where vendors can be utilized effectively for business solutions.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.